Buffalo Chicken Dip
I love making this for game day!! It is perfect to feed a crowd and only has 5 ingredients!! All you do is mix all the ingredients together and pop it in the oven! So incredibly easy! Definitely give this one a try next time you head to a tailgate! You can also throw this in a slow cooker and keep it hot all game long!!
– 2 cups shredded chicken (I love using rotisserie)
– 1 package of cream cheese, softened
– 6 oz buffalo sauce (I like Frank’s)
– 1 cup blue cheese dressing
– 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
1. In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients. Pour into a baking dish and bake at 400 for 20 minutes, until nice and bubbly.
2. Top with more blue cheese crumbles and serve with chips and celery! ENJOY!