Bobby’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Well, I’ve made 2 batches of this cookie dough in 1 week!!! They’re THAT good!!! They are honestly so easy to whip up and they make so many so you can have cookies for days!! You have to make these for your next party because everyone I have shared these with are now obsessed!! Hardest part is not eating all the dough before the 3 day wait period! However, I think they’re just as good when you make them right away!! I hope ya’ll enjoy these!
– 2 cups flour
– 3/4 tsp kosher salt
– 3/4 tsp baking soda
– 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
– 1 cup sugar
– 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
– 1/3 cup light brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 5 oz. semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
– 5 oz. milk chocolate chips or chunks
1. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of the mixer, beat butter on high for 1 minute. Add in sugars and beat for another 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, one at a time, until just combined. Add in vanilla and beat for a few seconds.
3. Add in half the flour mixture and mix until just incorporated. Add in the remaining flour. Remove bowl fro the stand mixer and fold in the chocolate. Cover and let sit for 1-3 days. Or cook right away if you can’t wait! 🙂
4. Position rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop dough into 1 tbsp balls. Place on baking sheet cook for 11 minutes. Remove from oven allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove and let cool completely on a wire rack. ENJOY!
Makes about 48 cookies