My husband said “Why don’t we do a new flavor combo?” I guess I’m boring because I could eat the same things over and over… but, I’m so glad we tried these!! These were better than the regular ground beef in my opinion!! I did nothing special or fancy!! Try these out for your next taco Tuesday, or just whenever 🙂
– 2 cups Shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
– Taco seasoning (I use El Paso’s)
– Cooked bacon, cut into strips
– Ranch (Homemade or store bought)
– Flour tortillas
– Shredded lettuce
– Diced tomatoes
– Mixed shredded cheese
1. Heat shredded chicken in a large skillet on medium heat with taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water. Let boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes
2. Meanwhile, heat about 1 cup of oil on high heat. Place 1 tortilla in oil at a time and allow it to puff up about 20-30 seconds per side! Remove from oil and place in an upside down muffin tin to create a taco shape!
3. Once chicken is heated and tortillas are cooked start assembling.
4. Start with a drizzle of ranch on the tortilla, then layer in chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon. Top with cilantro and a little more ranch and ENJOY!
Makes about 4-6 tacos