Simple 5 Ingredient Pasta
I love making simple pasta dishes when I am out of groceries! I usually always have pasta in the pantry and pasta sauce in the fridge!! I threw in some spinach and Greek yogurt to add some veggies and protein and it was perfect! Basically a simple and healthy pink sauce!! It literally requires no cooking, but here’s what I did!
– 1/4 lb Pasta of your choice (I used angel hair)
– 1 cup tomato sauce (I used Rao’s)
– 1 cup chopped spinach
– 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
– Sprinkle of parmesan cheese
1. Boil pasta according to package instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat tomato sauce and about 1/4 cup water in a shallow skillet, add in spinach, and yogurt cook on med-low until pasta is cooked.
3. Add pasta and parmesan to sauce. Cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan. ENJOY!