I don’t really love a casserole, because well, I like to cook. But this is such a good go-to when you don’t feel like cooking and you literally just want to throw everything into a dish and bake it!! This was truly the bare minimum recipe, in a good way! You can totally elevate it but like I said perfect when you’re in a pinch!! You definitely need to give this one a try!!!
– 2 cups cooked rice
– 1 cup chopped broccoli (I like to blanch mine! Boil for 2-3 minutes and place directly in ice water. This partially cooks the broccoli so it is more tender!)
– 1 cup chopped chicken (I used rotisserie)
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup cream *optional
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– dash of cayenne
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Season and taste!!
2. Pour rice mixture into a baking dish. Top with cheese
3. Bake on 375 for 15-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.