If you follow me on Instagram you might know that I just tried peaches for the first time about 2 weeks ago!! I am officially in love! They are so sweet and fruity and I am sad I’ve missed out on them my whole life! I wanted to make something fun with these and this peach crumble did the trick! SO easy to throw together and it uses everything you will already have in your pantry! I am going to try to up my dessert game, so hopefully more sweet treats will be coming soon! I hope you guys will give this one a try.
For the peaches
– 3-4 peaches (sliced)
– 1/8 cup sugar
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– pinch of salt
For the crumble
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 1 1/2 cups of flour
– 1 cup of brown sugar
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine peaches, sugar, cinnamon and salt together and set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix dry ingredients then pour in melted butter and mix until it becomes a coarse crumble.
4. In a pie dish place peaches at the bottom and cover liberally with crumble.
5. Place in oven and bake for 40-60 minutes.
6. Let cool slightly and serve hot and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.