Shaved Brussels Sprouts
I really like brussels sprouts in any form they come in, but these shaved ones definitely top the list! They’re sweet, tangy, and savory all at once and it is just a perfect balance! I usually serve these with some grilled chicken and mashed potatoes for a quick easy dinner! Here is what I did.
– 1 lb shaved brussels sprouts
– 2 tbsp bacon grease
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp sugar
– 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
– Dash of red pepper flakes
– A few dashes of worcestershire sauce
1. Shave brussels sprouts in a food processor or knife.
2. In a large skillet, heatbacon grease on med-high heat. Add in brussles sprouts and cook for about 5 minutes until nice and crispy and brown.
3. Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and let cook for 3 minutes.
4. Season to taste and serve!