This corn dip is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I have made it a few times for large groups and it disappears within minutes!! Hide some extra just in case. 🙂 I can see myself making this A LOT during football season. It is so quick and so yummy! Try this for your next tailgate, it will not disappoint!
– 5 cobs of corn roasted and kernels removed
– 1 jalapeño, diced
– 4 strips of bacon (reserve bacon grease)
– 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
– 1 8oz package of cream cheese
– 2 tbsp sour cream
– 1 cup chopped green onions
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat reserved bacon grease (about 1 tbsp) on medium heat.
2. Add in corn and 1 diced jalapeño into pan and cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to low and add in heavy cream, cream cheese, and sour cream. Stirring constantly.
4. Once cheese is melted add bacon, green onions, and shredded cheese. Cook on low for 3-5 minutes until thick and bubbly (do not allow to get too hot or cheese will separate).
5. Place in a large bowl, garnish with extra green onions, bacon and cheese. Serve with frito scoops!
Serves a large crowd!