Mexican Breakfast Casserole
I have to admit, I do not like eggs!! I don’t know what it is about them but I just can’t eat them. I have tried them every way you can get them and I will only eat the yolk with about 2 slices of toast!! BUT this has changed me forever! I didn’t even taste the eggs which in my book was a win! I made this for my son one morning because I was 1. lazy and 2. had nothing but freezer food! This magnificent creation was born! Im going to show you how I made it!
– 4 frozen hash browns (or 1 bag)
– 5 slices of pepper jack cheese (or any kind of cheese)
– 1 cup of frozen pepper and onions
– 5 eggs, whisked
– 1 cup shredded mexican chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a large casserole dish place 4 frozen hash browns right in and top with a layer of cheese.
3. Next, layer 1 cup of frozen peppers and onions and 1 layer of shredded chicken
4. Whisk 5 eggs with a few dashes of hot sauce and pour on top of whole dish.
6. Add one final layer of cheese
7. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until eggs are set!
Top with hot sauce and cilantro and ENJOY!