This really isn’t a recipe it’s basically just heating food up and putting it on a big chip, which is really my favorite type of cooking!! I make these when I have extra rotisserie chicken or when I just don’t feel like cooking!I love this because you can totally add anything on this and it is delicious! I did beans, rice and chicken but you could do a buffalo chicken version, or pulled pork with slaw (YUM)! Let me know what you come up with! Now, heres what I did.
– 2 cups Shredded rotisserie chicken
– 1/4 cup taco seasoning
– 1 can refried beans
– 1 box cooked mexican rice
– 4 tostadas (or brush corn tortillas with oil, bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp)
– 1 tbsp guacamole
– Shredded mexican cheese
– Sour cream
– Cilantro for garnish
– Heat shredded chicken in a skillet with taco seasonings.
– Preheat oven to 375.
– On a sheet pan place 4 tostadas and top with a handful of shredded cheese and place in oven until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
– Remove tostadas and add on beans, rice, chicken and place back in oven for about 4 minutes to heat through.
– Top with homemade guac, sour cream and a little more cheese!
Makes 4 tostadas